From: "Jeff Toomasson"
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 10:39 AM
Subject: Eurospec cam vs. Schrick? (8v solid)

Through a roundabout method, I seem to have found a guy locally who _says_
he can get just about any performance VW part for "less"...

I'm going to be re-doing a solid-lifter JH head for my ABA and was looking
for a good cam. I asked him to quote me a price on the Schrick 276 and here
was his response:
_______
I can get you the schrick cam, but do you really want schrick I can get a
eurospec one thats better in overall perfomance/ streetability

if you really want a schrick ill price it for you..
______

Now I have _heard_ about Eurospec before, but who stocks their parts? Is it
one tuner? I've been under the impression, that Schrick cams were the best
_period_. Is there any truth to his statement?

Thanks and Happy Monday! :)
Jeff

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source