[TECH] Oil Pan Gasket

So I finally get to the point where I can put oil in the engine.I go out
the next day and ther's a small puddle of oil underneath the car.

Since every gasket on the engine is brand new, I was kind of expecting
to tighten some stuff here in there so I wasn't that concerned.

I crawled under the car to take a look and it was coming from the oil
pan, near the transmission side.

I'm missing a bolt! WTH was I thinking, I need to put a bolt right where
the engine and tranny meet! There's no way to get in there with a
socket! I can't imagine having to separate the engine and tranny just to
replace the oil pan gasket, so is there something I'm missing.A tool
perhaps.Something besides common sense.?

Jason F. Snow
Information Technology Consultant
Home:  (973)492-8456
Work:  (973)838-8511