  From: tom skarda
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:52 PM
  Subject: running problem solved!

  i had posted earlier this week about a problem i was having with my 16v. after it warmed up the idle kept climbing till about 3k then the car would stall and not start againuntil it cooled down. well, when brett came and picked up the passat shell tonight he looked at it and figured fuel, so he went back home and grabbed a 6th injector, installed it, and the problem is solved!     tom