MkI parts needed-Southwestern listers, etc?

I'm looking for a few parts and would appreciate any help, be it one part
or all.
I am in Maine and want these parts to be as clean and rust free as
possible, although
some surface rust is ok.  I need the piece that goes across the front end
above
the radiator-Potterman said there are none in the country new.  I need
upper inner fender
  strip that the fender bolts to on the driver's side-the whole length of
it, and about an inch
  or two down.  I need the upper 1/3 of the passenger turn signal bulge of
the inner fender
  and about the upper half on the driver's side.  Anyone have access to a
decent parts car
  or know of a salvage yard that would cut these parts out and ship?  I
would really
appreciate it.  If you think you have or can get the parts but need further
clarification or
a pic or two let me know.

Thanks

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe