From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ryan Ruggles
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 15:15
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: wiper woes

Both my front and rear window wipers don't work all of a sudden and the
fuses are fine.  One of them popped earlier this week but I replaced them
and the wiper was working.  Now they are both not working.  Is there a
switch or relay that could be bad?  It's a rabbit Gti but I figure the
wiring is pretty similar.  Any ideas?

Thanks

RYan