Emergency help needed: Timing question (16V)

OK, I just put a new set of cams in, and the camshaft pulley mark is perfectly straight up, the intercam marks are dead on, and I think I kept the timing belt in the same spot (99% sure).  But, my flywheel mark, although pointed straight up, is hardly visible in the hole because the hole is slightly offset.  Is it right pointed straight up, or should it be in the middle of the hole?  Thanks!!!