[Tech] Header Gaskets

I've bought two sets in the past year, first was like Raffi's (Metal outer layers, thermal inner layer of some kind), second recent set had the one metal layer with the thermal layer.

I'm only half sure I did this, but I think I installed mine with the thermal layer towards the manifold. I have no clue if that's right or wrong though. It's not leaking...

Joshua

It's interesting that you asked that because the set I got from potter just
recently is shiny on both sides... and it has kinda a waffle pattern on
both sides.

What's up with that?
-Raffi