automatic tire balancing ?

I've got the Equal tire balancing product in the big tires on my Toyota (39"
tall radials with a small block Chevy turning them).

My truck drives like it has 31's on it...   no vibration, no wandering, nice
even tire wear, etc.  Most big (over 37") tires are not radials and are just
miserable to drive.  I'm not sure if the good behavior of my truck is
because of the high quality tires (Michelins, not cheap, and extremely hard
to get) or the Equal.

If you are willing to pop the bead, you don't need any special equipment to
install the Equal.  It comes in a drop-in bag that you can simply place in
the tire, re-inflate, and the bag will break apart as you drive.  Each bag
includes a special filtered valve stem to prevent the Equal from escaping if
you want to lower the air pressure, etc.

A friend has a set of the Centramatic balancers...  they work very well, but
I would think they'd be too heavy and mess up the looks of your car.

I really like the Equal, but as mentioned above it could just be nice tires
:)

John