  From: Ryan Ruggles
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 10:59 PM
  Subject: seized throttle body bolt

  Has anyone ever had any problems with seized throttle body bolts on the
  list?  I mean the bolts fastening the TB on to the intake.  I got three off
  but I had to weld regular bolts on to them so I could get a socket on them.
  The fourth one is too hard to get at and I couldn't break it loose with an
  allen key.  Oh ya, it's stripped.  Any ideas how the get the POS out?

  Ryan