Replacement speakers???

Hey all,

I'm trying to decide how to upgrade the speakers in my '85 Scirocco.  I
have the stock setup now.  I have a Pioneer head unit and an Alpine
4-channel amp (30W RMS x 4).  I really don't want to do any serious
effort to swap the speakers.  I'm looking at the JBL P6452 and the MB
Quart DKD146 speaker sets for front and rear.  I've had great luck with
MB Quart in the past  and they're cheaper so I'm leaning that way, but
the JBL's look nice as well.  I'm really interested in good, clean,
crisp, articulate speakers.  I realize I'm not gonna get much (any)
bass - but I don't listen to thumpin' music much anyway.  BTW - If the
bass response is too bad, I'm thinking of adding a Kicker 8" sub box in
the hatch.  Any opinions?

Thanks for your help!
Matt