passat to scirocco?

The dual fans work nicely, Josh Conner has a set in his car as do I (thanks again man)

I don't have A/C and dunno if they would fit as well with the pump and lines still in place. My battery is also residing in the nether regions of vic, a situation conducive to dual fan fitment.

Anson
tom skarda <2turbo@vwmail.net> wrote:
i'm parting out a 16v passat to get the 2l block for the rocco. i already have the motor out, but what else is interchangible into the scirocco? can i use the dual fans for the radiator? what about the dash? tia
tom