Weird charging system problem

have you checked your alternator brushes? (ie: change the voltage regulator)
if they are tired (or the voltage regulator is on the way out)they may not
provide enough power to recharge the battery, that would be my first
instinct and part to check, autozone carries these for a few dollars.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco