Quick Cam gear question

Yes I agree... that's why I kinda like this. also it is very predictable. I
can go +X degrees and back to where I started and be exactly where I was,
no eye balling, no possible chance of slippage.

Also with the TT style gear after a few adjustments the nice shiny surface
of the locking plate gets all scuffed up and looks like crap!

I've received a few very positive responses so far... I think we have a winner.

-Raffi