Stubborn oil temps! (help)

I've never really seen mine run below 120c on the oil and the coolant temp can go up after just 10 minutes of sitting in traffic when outside is over 70f.  What can I do to resolve this high temp issue?

Mike

Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> Yeah, mine is similar. The oil temp usually runs about 120c

actually, that seems a bit high
i've never gone past 120c oil and 3/4 on the water temp, and i only approach
those numbers on the hottest day, idling for the longest time in the
crappiest traffic.
also, once i start moving, water temp drops to the center within 1-2
minutes, and oil temp back to below 110 within about 5 minutes. further
cruising will drop it back to 105ish.
Al

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source