Quick Cam gear question

I have it, I like it a lot! It's a VERY nice, quality made piece. Fit and finish are great. It's lighter than the stock piece if that matters to you. Adjustments are positively secured (peg). 1.5 degree increments of adjustment. And it looks really nice and clean as well (not flashy/boy-racer-ish).

Hope that helps :)

Joshua

P.S. Bought mine from Peter. Great guy that Peter...

I need an opinion on the Autotech peg-vernier adjustment cam timing gear...
Anyone use one or heard anything positive or negative on this?

My second choice is the more traditional adjustable cam gear but I like the
adjustment of the Autotech part.

Placing an order Thursday so the clock is ticking...
-Raffi

http://www.autotech.com/cam_vt.htm