From: Drew MacPherson [mailto:drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 8:28 AM
To: Adam J Garside
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: What the... + rant about the UK.

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Adam J Garside wrote:

> Someone please give me a job in the states!!

Forget the States.  Get a job in the Great White North - the beer is
better, and we have government-funded health care, which you're already
used to.  Oh yeah - we have Robertsons as well - how the hell can the US

call themselves a superpower without 'em? :)

The first 6-8 months of the winter can be a little rough, but after that

you get used to the darkness, bitter cold and raging blizzards.  When
spring/summer/fall finally comes, you're really ready for that two weeks

of rain... :)

Good day, eh?

(Coo-roo-coo-coo....)

Drew

|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |
|    http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd       |