What the... + rant about the UK.

It's a Tax Disc Holder.
All cars in the UK must have up to date road tax. It must be displayed at
all times (it is an offence not to).
<http://www.geocities.com/little_log/Tax.jpg>
It is available in 12 month and 6 month format. It is cheaper if your
vehicle is below 1500cc.
I have just renewed mine for 6 months and it cost ?90 (approx $150 US).
So not only do we pay ?0.74 per Litre for Fuel ($1.24 per Litre or $4.68
per US Gallon) We also pay a fortune to be allowed to drive on the road,
Also the roads are crap!! full of pot holes, speed bumps, pinch points and
"Traffic  Calming". Arrggghhhh, what am I still doing in this country!!

(rant over)

Someone please give me a job in the states!!

Adam
'92 Scala 1,8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      Mike Smith
                      <smithma7@yahoo.com>        To:       car <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      scirocco-l-bounces@s        Subject:  What the...
                      cirocco.org

                      01/07/2003 20:57

heck is this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2421943798&category=40199

??

word (w?rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source