[Re: [Re: coolant line question]]

At 10:48 AM 7/2/2003, Cathy Boyko wrote:
>You are the man Jay. (I can just see your head swelling) I wish I could get my
>copy of *TKA to work, it would make life a bit easier, then again I wouldn't
>have reason to bug you I guess.

Next time I see you I'll give you a copy that works...

>  I'm getting a new one, $61.84 CDN, which is
>about the same as a cup of American coffee. Not really, but less than I
>expected. Anyway I should have the (likely wrong part) by tomorrow.

LOL!

>SO you
>want I should order two of them before yours blows up on you? I know you never
>heat that engine up at all, but in the off chance you hit the high revs once
>or twice, to steam out the oil......

lol, yeah right. :)
Thank you for the offer, but actually I'm going to wait...  If the copious
quantity of oil pouring out of my engine has anything to do with the joint
between "head" and "block", as I think it does, I will be pulling the motor
AGAIN.

Jason