[Re: Turbo vs. Supercharger.]

> > The system works very well (as anyone who has driven
> > a VNT TDI could tell
> > you - well, except for Cathy - I'm pretty sure hers
> > has taken a vacation)

Yep, me too, a gradual process, and hard to tell without basis for comparison,
but it's seemed flat since the chip came out anyways. It'll go for a checkup
shortly, the fact that I'm no longer too excited by it should have clued me
in, but I'm sure not able to run diagnostics on it, and apparently neither are
the local VW techs. Should be another little adventure. Hopefully not a real
expensive one (yeah, right). And Drew, shouldn't you be working?

Cathy, with the TDI that's NOT currently "the cat's ass"