CIS question

I believe that the port you're referring to is an atmospheric port, not a
manifold vacuum port.

Audi Turbo motors running CIS had WUR's with intake manifold ports that
allowed the WUR (or more accurately CPR) to enrichen the mixture by
lowering control pressure under boost.

The presence of a capped port on the later CPR's may have been for
altitude compensation, but I don't have my Bosch book here at work to be
sure.

Drew