Scirocco Parcel Shelf Retaining Straps

These straps just sold on eBay for $35.00 U$.

The seller claims the following :

These straps are NO LONGER AVAILABLE from the dealer.
The part number is 171867779A.

Is that true or just another case of something selling
for too much money on the bay of e ?

I need these straps for my rocco, even though I really
don't. I removed the rear panel a long time ago and
stored it in my Dad's basement (he started using it to
block out the breeze from a drafty door untill I put a
stop to that).

I was afraid that someone would break into my car
thinking that there were valuable goodies under the
panel. Its better off to show that there is nothin at
all in your car here in NYC.

Are these straps that hard to get ? Did any listers
bid on this auction ?

=====
87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta 16v