[Re: [Re: [Re: coolant line question]]]

> You may be lucky and have the 2.0 one.  Who knows.  I should study the
> drawings more closely -- after all, why would the 2.0 need one less outlet
> - the cooling system is essentially identical...

Nah, I have the "K" type, for the PL. There were some outlet counting problems
on the phone with the parts gal, hopefully she had enough fingers. I was glad
to have a nice firm parts number, thanks guys.

> Well yeah, and the more notes you take with hints on how to actually get it

> right, the happier I'll be! :)
> And we love you.

Only because of the candy...

  I looked at the job and said "pfuck this".... so it's been
> there ever since...

I knew I should have had the Bentley. So I have to get THAT personal with the
car? I was hoping just some gymnastics and grunting would do the job. I mean I
love the car, but I don't LOVE it...and BTW, you've done well to curtail your
potty mouth so far, I'm impressed...<winking, love ya Jason>

ANyway, you know I'll keep ya posted. On the bright side, I found a Bunny in
the local yard. The only VW there. I'm wondering if the seat stuffing matches
the dust living in the 79's seats...hmmm.