Track Day late Aug/ early Sept

Marc brought this idea up to me, and Im running with it.

Date: late Aug or early Sept.
Where: www.mecaglisse.com Quebec
How Much: $100-$115 Canadian per person

It will be taking place in Quebec, we will have slots for 15-20 cars. We can
run 5 cars at a time on the road course.

Rough plan as of now is to arrive in Montreal on Thursday late afternoon. We
spend the night and head out early Friday to the track (about 75 miles
away). We get there and have fun all day, Friday night we enjoy Montreal
which is a very cool city. We then caravan back "home" on Saturday, unless
some of us stay longer.

Feel free to discuses this on the forum at -
http://www.jshouseofeuro.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=177

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Lemmy 1975:
I like laugh, I like a joke,
It's not my fault if my sense of humor broke,