From: "Mike Smith"
To: "car"
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 9:03 AM
Subject: Couple of items...

> First, Julie, I can't find your email. email me about those seats. :)
>
> Second, what's the reliability of http://www.germanautoparts.com/ ? I
ordered a few parts from them over a week ago. I received an email receipt,
but no money has been taken from my account and I've not heard from them
since. I emailed them yesterday(?) regarding this matter and still no
response. I ordered from Potter same day and got that part yesterday (with
m&ms, pen and cd... gotta love the personal touch). Anyone else have any
issues with http://www.germanautoparts.com/?

> Mike
>

> word (wûrd)
> interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source