Couple of items...

I just called and (I think) spoke with Mark.  He said that with the move some orders might have fallen between the cracks.  I reviewed the order and he said he'd make sure it was processed today.  I completely understood his position and am happy.  Unless, of course, the parts still don't come.  But I'll deal with that if and when...

Mike

Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Mike,

Mark and Dave at German are great people to deal with, more thank likely they had the part on backorder hence the non-drawn funds. Call them if you are truly concerned.

Brian

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:

First, Julie, I can't find your email. email me about those seats. :)

Second, what's the reliability of http://www.germanautoparts.com/ ? I ordered a few parts from them over a week ago. I received an email receipt, but no money has been taken from my account and I've not heard from them since. I emailed them yesterday(?) regarding this matter and still no response. I ordered from Potter same day and got that part yesterday (with m&ms, pen and cd... gotta love the personal touch). Anyone else have any issues with http://www.germanautoparts.com/?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source