16v distributor oil seal

FYI, BTDT. The seal that is available from Canada is a piece of shit. It has
spring loading in the seal. I put one in my rocco a while back and about 3
months later it was leaking again. FWIW you would be better off going to a
seal manufacturer and have them make the seal for you. I have done some
research into this and found that the correct seal will cost about 15$ USD.
The dimensions for the seal are printed on the rim of the seal inside the
dizzy. Oh and drilling thehole larger would be a good precaution also. HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop