(Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify what happened to my car

I am not able to drop the olds. It is my main vehicle. Plus it has heat and
a/c a stereo, and lots of power w/o mods. The only reason I bought the roc
was for wknd fun autocrossing so that I didn't f*ck up my olds.

At this point it looks like race the olds or sit on my ass.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)