Thoughts of 22nd Century Sciroccos

Actually if someone could get their hands on a set of those and get some
dimentions, I'm sure headlight mod-master Tobias could make some nice
brackets based on what he made for his car.  Not sure that it would take
much modifiaction from what Tobias has made for MKII and fit it in an
MKI.

Have to see what tobias thinks about this.

William