From: Ryan H <rhock99@epix.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Euro bumper mounting question
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:53:26 -0500

My rear bumper is a bit crooked, i.e. the left side starts closer to the
front of the car than the right side does.  I believe the car may have been
"bumped" from behind.  Is there adequate clearance with the Euro bumpers
that they could be mounted if the bumper mounts are a bit off?  Or do you
think I could somehow straighten the bumper mounts?