[RE: Sirio CB/AM/FM/CELL(900) Fuba Style Antenna]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ohh I agree with the fact it would look better, and would be interested i=
f =

some one brought a few in to the states. Something like that would greatl=
y =

extend the range of the PRS radios the list uses on caravans. An antenna =

matcher could be built very cheaply or placed on Scirocco.orgs web site f=
or =

the list to build.

With one on my car, I may not have driven past Bretts house on the way to=
 =

Cincy last year! I never knew that I blew past them in "Break Down Annie"=
 =

and beat them there. I just kept driving faster thinking I would catch up=
 at =

some point in time  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
Amsterdam NY

Never gonna live that one down am I. One little breakdown and I'm labelle=
d for
life, unforgiving bunch...

I was happy to pick up the group on the FRS that day, only to discoiver t=
hey
couldn't hear me. So longer range would be nice.

"Annie" with the headache