Sirio CB/AM/FM/CELL(900) Fuba Style Antenna

Ohh I agree with the fact it would look better, and would be interested if
some one brought a few in to the states. Something like that would greatly
extend the range of the PRS radios the list uses on caravans. An antenna
matcher could be built very cheaply or placed on Scirocco.orgs web site for
the list to build.

With one on my car, I may not have driven past Bretts house on the way to
Cincy last year! I never knew that I blew past them in "Break Down Annie"
and beat them there. I just kept driving faster thinking I would catch up at
some point in time  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer