Sirio CB/AM/FM/CELL(900) Fuba Style Antenna - ain't no CB antenna

okay

cobra US cb radio manual I have indicates

ch1 is 26.965Mhz ~ CH40 is 27.405Mhz

Antenna Spec indicate :
(as per web site)Frequency range:
 CB 27 MHz band: tunable from 26.7 to 27.7 MHz by rotation of tuning cap

its right on the ball for CB radio

As for the Cell phone section, well I was not buying it for its GSM900 phone
capabilities anyways, only CB/FM capabilities so I dont care about the cell
side of things.