9A Engine - rod journal specs needed

I am preparing my 2.0 9A for re-assembly... after checking the main
and rod journal diameters on the crankshaft I have found a possible
discrepency.  I have reason to believe that the rod journal diameter
for a 9A (2.0 16v) is different than the PL (1.8 16v).

My 1.8 16v Bentley lists the rod journal diameter as 1.8802-1.8810"

The Haynes says the PL is 1.880-1.881" and for the 9A: 1.881-1.882"

I don't have a Bentley manual specific to the 9A engine...
can someone with a 9A Bentley check this for me?

The reason I am concerned about this is because I had to have my crankshaft
reground to the first oversize on the rod journals, and from my preliminary
measurements it seems that the shop may have used the specs for the PL and not
the 9A specs... which means I may have a crank with rod journals that are
0.001-0.002" too small.  This could cause a big problem, eh?

Thanks for the help!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v