so is it worth it to repair my floorpans?(pics)

Mine are similar. But it looks to me like thats the only decent place to put
the jack. Unless you jack from the a-arm or in that area where if putting on
a stand you'd end up with the jack in the way.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)