Proportioning valve/s ?

MY brother once said, the engineers that designed the MKII, had to be post
war Mechersmidt's Engineer...

its not a car, it designed like a fsken plane!

anyways to answer your question on the 16v (versus the 8v) the second
proportioning valve is there, follow the lead where you see in the picture
it should have a PV, you wil find it underneath (nice place eh!) the MC
about 24" , near the firewall.. Have fun.