SAY IT!!! WHO'S THE TEAM>>>>?????<<<<<

My dad told me that when he went to the Bucs games
back in the 70's and 80's that they would root for the
Giants or Jets when they came down to play as they
came from NY, but I guess when time changes when
living hear he started rooting for the Bucs over
Giants, but not the Jets.  Same here too.
--- Allyn <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
> im still shocked the bucs won a bowl. back when i
> was in high school
> (tampa), more visitors would show to the bucs home
> games than tampa people.
> Al

=====
-Andrew Wong