What to do with $12,000??

Or donate to the 'Keep Dan in College Fund" as student loans are rough to come by. Who'd have thought that not having a cosigner or credit would make borrowing $7k so hard? *groan/sigh* BTW, it's tax deductible and you'd get a nice thank you card, which is considered a collector's item, as I only give them to a select few relatives around xmas/bday time.

Dan