so does this guy own my Sciroccos now?

--part1_1e1.37c98e.2b632988_boundary

In a message dated 1/24/2003 5:23:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robw_z@yahoo.com writes:

<<and keeping the money himself, something about how after 90 days they
became his legally- I have heard something about people having the right to
do that somewhere-  so I'm asking does he own my cars now and can he sell
them?  Thanks-  I do have the titles for the cars btw>>

You have the titles, the titles are in your name, then they are your cars and
he can not sell them.  Well he can sell them, but the person he sells them
too has to be pretty stupid to buy them without the title, because you can
then report them stolen.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1e1.37c98e.2b632988_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/24/2003 5:23:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, robw_z@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;and keeping the money himself, something about how after 90 days they became his legally- I have heard something about people having the right to do that somewhere-&nbsp; so I'm asking does he own my cars now and can he sell them?&nbsp; Thanks-&nbsp; I do have the titles for the cars btw&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
You have the titles, the titles are in your name, then they are your cars and he can not sell them.&nbsp; Well he can sell them, but the person he sells them too has to be pretty stupid to buy them without the title, because you can then report them stolen.&nbsp; <BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e1.37c98e.2b632988_boundary--