'86 8v -- value?

--part1_72.29474923.2b6324a5_boundary

I'm a list lurker but I need to butt-in with a question. With baby 2 on the
way I might need to sell my '86 8v. Can anyone tell me how much I might get?
I'm not looking for offers (though I guess I'd consider them) just looking
for a market check from you guys who know.

1986 Scirocco 8v
# daily driver, requires nothing
# 150k
# all stock except 14" GTI alloys
# engine tight, burns/leaks no oil
# interior (cloth) excellent, never smoked in (has 2 sun cracks on dash)
# body fair:
-- some surface rust spots on rockers/one door, but no deep rot
-- paint faded on hood, front fenders
# cruise and cold AC
# flip-up glass sunroof (aftermarket)
# everything works, except power mirrors
# I've owned/maintained for 10 years/100k. Complete receipts. Many new parts
# comes with Thule roof rack (2 bike mounts) and four 13" steel wheels w/
Blizzaks
# located near Buffalo NY

--part1_72.29474923.2b6324a5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
I'm a list lurker but I need to butt-in with a question. With baby 2 on the way I might need to sell my '86 8v. Can anyone tell me how much I might get? I'm not looking for offers (though I guess I'd consider them) just looking for a market check from you guys who know.<BR>
<BR>
1986 Scirocco 8v<BR>
# daily driver, requires nothing<BR>
# 150k<BR>
# all stock except 14" GTI alloys<BR>
# engine tight, burns/leaks no oil<BR>
# interior (cloth) excellent, never smoked in (has 2 sun cracks on dash)<BR>
# body fair:<BR>
-- some surface rust spots on rockers/one door, but no deep rot<BR>
-- paint faded on hood, front fenders<BR>
# cruise and cold AC<BR>
# flip-up glass sunroof (aftermarket)<BR>
# everything works, except power mirrors<BR>
# I've owned/maintained for 10 years/100k. Complete receipts. Many new parts<BR>
# comes with Thule roof rack (2 bike mounts) and four 13" steel wheels w/ Blizzaks<BR>
# located near Buffalo NY<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_72.29474923.2b6324a5_boundary--