CINCY 03

He was talking about the domestic I think Scott....ya know the one with the blue stripes that spanked a few rocco owners into humility?

Hehehe....I will show in a VW this year...mostlikely the 83 Wolfie.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg