CINCY 03

You can always specify that you have a pre-arranged vacation/wedding
etc...
brian
BTDT... :-)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Tobias >< wrote:

> Radar detectors? .... it's called stealth :P
>
> Ride-alongs .. uh, no ;)
>
> Don't forget the beer, must have beer. Oh and I recall people still owe me
> some, like Rich for example ;)
>
> As for this year .. still undecided. If I land a full time job it'll be a
> no, since there's no way in hell I'll get 5 days vacation right off the bat.
>
> If I don't get a job I might not afford gas .. but, since there will be (if
> people don't flake) more than last years 60 odd cars there it'll be well
> worth it to make it.
>
> >From Cali it only take 12-14 hour drives a day to get there in about 2.5
> days.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.