Speaker Options (redux)

--part1_19d.fcd46ef.2b620ec7_boundary

i got some hifonics 5 inch components but you gotta do some cutting of the
door panel and that plasic pod thingy. its not too hard tho just use a dremel
and cut away at it.
my speakers:
<A HREF="http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/HIFHZCX52C";>http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/HIFHZCX52C</A>

they sound pretty good, nice clean and loud. not as good as my friends focals
but i paid 90 he paid 250.

derek

--part1_19d.fcd46ef.2b620ec7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i got some hifonics 5 inch components but you gotta do some cutting of the door panel and that plasic pod thingy. its not too hard tho just use a dremel and cut away at it. <BR>
my speakers:<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/HIFHZCX52C";>http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/HIFHZCX52C</A><BR>
<BR>
they sound pretty good, nice clean and loud. not as good as my friends focals but i paid 90 he paid 250.<BR>
<BR>
derek</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19d.fcd46ef.2b620ec7_boundary--