CINCY 03

yeah but if we get more than 60 rocco's this year,
were going to have to ask them to park at the bottom
of the hill so the rocco's are the closets to the
house...(still dreaming of Cincy XX with 120 cars)

man did not someone mention trying to get a Magazine
person to show up and make an article about it ?

Al : You towing the trailer this year? (I yet to find
a body to sawall..lol)  too busy with 2L, Digifiz and
other stuff going to the prowler this year (got to be
different every year..lol)