EC 1.8T challenge

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:16:11 -0500 "Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> writes:
> Scott, my car will not pass their tech inspection, and Im not cutting
> up my
> exhaust to make them happy. I am also sure as hell not going to let
> some
> unknown driver take my car on the road track portion, no way in
> hell. If Im
> going to run the risk of my car being totaled, Im going to be the
> driver.

It shouldnt be much of a problem to modify the exhaust to accomidate a
bolt in high flow cat. Oh well.

Im sure their "unknown" driver will have TONS more driving experience
than you and in much faster cars than yours. So that shouldnt be a
problem unless your car is utterly unsafe. LOL!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com