Fw: Speeding Ticket Avoidance

When I lived in Utah, I tried this but it didn't work.  I had a feeling
it wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.  This myth has been bounced
around the 'net for a few years now.

Damn, that reminds me - I still have that check.  :-)

To get a speeding ticket changed to a no-point ticket, go to court,
admit how stupid you were and request a faulty equipment charge.  You'll
  pay more (bring cash), but your record remains clean and your
insurance premiums don't increase.

Mike