Couple quick answears on bars

> Unfortunately, the rules of my class in the SCCA won't
> let me create new holes to mount them on my '77.

i think the scca needs to shove some of their rules in their tail pipe. this
mod is to save the chasses of a car and prevent cracking. the only
performance gain it can possibly accomplish is if its installed on a
scirocco with a pre-swiss-cheezed support. even then, its not like it makes
it handle any better. you would think they would allow stuff like that.
o well, just venting, too cold to work on twin, gotta do something :)
Al