so what rocco did you have first?? mk1 or mk2?????

I had a mk1 first.  It was in 1983 and it was a 75.  I don't have any
pictures, but I remember it being orange.  Top speed 85 redlined in 4th
gear (it was a 4 speed).  I let it go long before I knew how nice a car
it was.

--
Kervin
86 Scirocco 2.0 8v 4K+80% and lots of other numbers and letters