so what rocco did you have first?? mk1 or mk2?????

--- JCJJCC@aol.com wrote:
> i had a mk2 16v first, then i got my second mk2, then i
> came across a deal on
> a mk1 rocco S '81 just trying to see which one you guys
> like better.  i love
> my mk2's, but my rocco1 S is gonna fly!!

I bought my first 'rocco, an '86 Arctic Blue Metallic 8v,
in 1993 off of a flight instructor / friend when he moved
back to Europe.  I sold it to a friend a couple years
later.

Since then, I've gone through (including parts cars) 27
Sciroccos, both Mk 1 and Mk 2.  I think the Mk 2 is a more
comfortable "travelling" car, with the Mk 1 winning out in
the twisties by a hair.

I have too many of the damn things around here, but they're
a hard addiction to give up, ya know?  I bought my first
one back from my friend in July too....   sheesh.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov