so what rocco did you have first?? mk1 or mk2?????

Oh, holy crap.  When I first got my '79 (four days ago) I didn't really
care about it and offered it in trade to my brother for his 81 rabbit.
You should have seen the look on his face when I told him I was probably
going to keep it...

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20