WTB Euro REBAR and Questions

The rebar is identical front and rear but there is a reinforcement bar that
fits between the mounting brackets that is unique.... In other words the
only part that is interchangeable between front and rear is the main rebar
and the little plastic peaces that align and hold the reinforcement bar in
place.

-RGK-